|Home||Locations||Class Calendar||Registration||Class Descriptions||Contact Info|
2017 Winter & Spring Schedule Released!!
Click on the "Class Descriptions" tab above
Printable Winter/Spring Brochure
Register now to get the classes you want,
and Pay Online with a Credit Card on the "Registration" page.
You may also register by mail.
View our Daily Class Calendar
Wednesday Zumba & KFT are cancelled. Please consider other classes.
Southern Barbecue class is Full, please consider other classes.
Date Change: German Beer class will be Thursday April 6.
Gardens of the World: England is Monday, 4/17
Join the Adult School Board of Trustees
The adult school is looking for volunteers who would like to contribute their experience and thoughts to the future of the school. If you want to help, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be contacted by a member of the current board.
Unless otherwise noted all classes meet at Haddonfield Memorial High School
- Feel free to join the Pilates, Zumba, Tennis, Tai Chi, Golf and Volleyball classes at any time.
- If you weren't able to register at the start of the class, we can pro-rate the exercise classes for the rest of the session.
- On the first night of any class at the high school there will be someone in the main office to direct you to the classroom.
- During evening classes at the high school students may park in the high school lot, the Bancroft lot just north of the school, and surrounding streets per parking signs
- Please call 428-4433 or email email@example.com for more information.
The Haddonfield Adult School is a non-profit organization under the auspices of the Haddonfield Board of Education.
Our mission is to:
- Provide Haddonfield and neighboring communities with opportunities for learning and personal enrichment.
- Offer a wide variety of courses and programs that appeal to learners of all ages.
- Be the first choice for community learning in the Haddonfield area.
- Meet the changing needs of the community.
- Classes are held at Haddonfield Memorial High School, 401 Kings Highway E., Haddonfield NJ. Classes are also held at Haddonfield Middle and Central Schools, Chestnut St. and Lincoln Ave. and at Tatem School at 1 Glover Ave. off of Grove St. Some classes are held off campus. Address for those classes is noted in class description.
- Classroom number and location at the High School will be available the first night of each class. Please come to the High School office located inside the front door to the left. You will be given the room number and directions to the class.
- The Adult School does not confirm registration. You will only be notified if the class is full or cancelled. We reserve the right to cancel any class and refund your total fee.
- A student must withdraw 48 hours prior to the first class to receive a refund less the $7.00 registration fee.
- School snow number is: 560. If Haddonfield schools are closed due to inclement weather or a school emergency, this Adult School is closed as well.
- High School students are welcome to most classes.
Haddonfield Adult School Board of Trustees
- Bill Lane, President
- Pat Underwood, Vice-President
- Pam Alles, Treasurer
- Lisa Novelli, Secretary
- Paul Coty
- Donna Croker
- Fran Miller
- Rodica Musat
- Mary Nosek
- Deena O'Connor
- Jeannie Reinking
- Ken Tomlinson
- Theresa Welsh
- Susan Wexler
- Trever Miller, Director